Where nature rules over air and ocean-bound freight—the winds and tides are indifferent to even the best-laid plans—the same cannot be said for land transportation. Mankind can pat itself on the back for that one. The planning, construction, and maintenance of complex networks of roads and railways, some hundreds of years old, built to reach even the most remote destinations, is an incredible, ever-evolving achievement spanning generations of trailblazers.
Sea freight specialists
- Port-to-port LCL and FCL sea freight services to over 500 international ports.
- Free price comparison for a variety of routes and vessels.
- An easy-to-use booking system – with prices inclusive of all associated charges up to the destination point.
- An optional collection service from an address of your choice.
- Support with shipping documentation. Our customer care team will assist you for the duration of your shipment and beyond.
Your low-cost shipping solution
To get the most out of air freight services:
- Plan ahead: Our freight times are much longer than any freight times, so it’s a good idea to make a booking well in advance of your desired delivery date. Our specialist freight team will be able to give you estimated transit times depending on the vessel and routing.
- Think big: As a rule of thumb, greater volumes almost always mean cheaper delivery prices when shipping goods internationally. This is especially true for sea freight.
- Protect your goods in transit: It’s important to package your goods correctly to minimize the risk of damage during transit.